Who we are.
M & M Motor Company, Inc. was originally started in 1948 under the name of McCaskill Motors. The original owners were Charles McCaskill Sr., Charles McCaskill Jr. and John McCaskill. Soon after McCaskill Motors was started, John left the business and it became M & M Motor Company, Inc.
As time went on, the business began to change. To meet a need, M & M began offering used car parts. Eventually, used parts became the focus of the business.
Over the years, new generations of the family joined the business. Charles (Chuck) McCaskill joined M & M Motor Company, Inc. after college in 1986. Heath McCaskill followed the family tradition after he graduated from college in 1991. In 2009, their sister, Kathy McPherson, joined the business after 31 years as a high school math teacher.
Today we continue to evolve as a progressive, modern business. We are constantly updating our buildings, equipment and operations in order to better serve our customers. The pursuit of corporate organization blended with traditional family values will guide us into the future.
We believe in the value of our used parts, our employees, and our service…and our customers believe in our word. M & M Motor Company, Inc. is determined to maintain the most honest, user-friendly and efficient system for putting quality used parts in the hands of our customers!